Terms & Conditions
The following terms apply to Cloud events for our participants. Please read the terms on the registration pages specifically as they might vary from event to event.
Terms of registrations
- You must be 18 years of age or more to register to our events.
- Registrations to our events are binding.
- Tickets are transferrable to other eligible participants (If you cannot attend an event from the series you’re registered to) as long as the new participant meets these terms.
- If you cancel up to one month prior to the event, you can be reimbursed 50% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- If you cancel under one month prior to the event, you can be reimbursed 25% of your contribution minus credit card processing fees.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of the event, are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- No shows are not entitled to any reimbursement.
- If the event is cancelled by the organisers, you will be fully reimbursed. Any further claims are excluded.
- For cancellations, please contact us as soon as possible.
- When you join a Cloud event (some experiences excluded) for the first time, we require a check-in message to be sent to us so we understand your experience with consent and conscious spaces. Following this, we will either confirm your attendance or request you join a Conscious Touch & Consent experience before. Instructions on how to send us this message are detailed in the registration form.